map & contact us
Chicago hotels near field museum
Taxis ($26–$35 from Midway; about $40 from O'Hare) and airport shuttles ($16–$25) are the most convenient ways to reach the hotel. To make arrangements for Limousine and Sedan Services please contact our concierge directly at the hotel.
More information on airport shuttle and online reservations.
For those traveling lightly, public transportation is an option and costs less than $5. Fee(s) subject to change without notice. Travelers taking the train from O'Hare ride the blue line to LaSalle & Eisenhower/Congress and walk two blocks east to the hotel. From Midway, travelers take the orange line to LaSalle & Van Buren and walk one block south and two blocks east to the hotel.
More information on CTA trains and schedules.
Driving directions from O’Hare International Airport:
- Merge onto I-190 E toward Chicago Loop (becomes Kennedy Expy).
- Take exit 51G towards E Jackson Blvd.
- Turn left of W Jackson Blvd.
- Turn right at S State St.
- Take the 3rd right onto W Harrison St.
- Take the 2nd right onto S Dearborn St.
- Hotel Blake is on the corner of Dearborn and West Congress Pkwy.
Approximate driving time to Hotel Blake is 25–30 minutes and distance is 18 miles.
Driving directions from Chicago Midway Airport:
- Head south on SR-50/S Cicero Ave.
- Make a U-turn at West 59th St onto IL-50 North/South Cicero Ave.
- Continue to I-55 and head northbound.
- Head west on I-90/Ryan Expwy.
- Take exit 52B to Roosevelt Road, and turn right at W Roosevelt Road
- Turn left on State St
- Turn left at W Harrison St
- Take the 2nd right onto S Dearborn St
- Hotel Blake will be on your left at the corner of Dearborn and West Congress Pkwy.
Approximate driving time to Hotel Blake is 25 minutes and distance is 13 miles.
Hotel Blake offers Valet Parking services for $44 per night. Your vehicle will be parked in a secure, covered parking ramp and you will have unlimited in-and-out access at no additional charge. If you prefer to self-park, there are several parking lots nearby. Rates range from $26.00-$32.00 for a 24-hour period with no in-and-out privileges. Self-parking lots are not affiliated with the hotel and the rates are subject to change with no prior notice.
There are many stores, restaurants, and attractions within walking distance of our Chicago hotel near Navy Pier. Public transportation (less than $5) and taxis are also convenient for navigating the downtown area. Fee(s) subject to change without notice. Rental cars might not practical due to heavy traffic and the cost of parking.
Nearby Points of Interest